← Careers / Open Positions
Web UX/UI Designer
📍 Remote (EU Timezones) / ⏱ Full-time
We are looking for a talented Web Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean, artful, and usable web design. They should also have superior user interface design skills.
The successful candidate will be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts. They will be able to transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, widgets, navigation buttons, and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Proven work experience as a Web Designer
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
- Experience with tools such as Figma, Wireframe.cc, and InVision
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BSc in Design, Human-Computer Interaction or Interaction Design is a plus
Working at Tradologics
Tradologics is an ambitious startup, led by people who share a vision to enable greater access to financial markets by removing many of the roadblocks faced by traders and potential traders on the way to automate their trading.
Tradologics is what happens when a market's need to facilitate trading meets a passion for efficiency, smart technologies, and innovation.
Where will I work?
Tradologics is a fully remote team, spread across the globe. As a member of our team, you will be invited to work wherever you're happiest and most productive. That being said, we often have timezone preferences when hiring, as some teams work better when they can communicate synchronously for a few hours several days of the week.
We believe in self-directed work and autonomy. We hire passionate, responsible people, and we expect them to deliver without having someone tapping on their shoulders.
Transparency is one of our core values. We believe that it builds trust and holds us accountable. Compensation aims to be competitive for your role, location, level, experience, and contract type, and our annual compensation and bonus formulas are readily available for everyone in Tradologics.
Perks and benefits
Our focus with perks and benefits is to offer everything teammates need to do their best, healthiest work and keep developing their craft.
Perks for the now
- 💵 Competitive salary: Our salary formula adjusts to your cost of living and experience
- 🏝 Work remotely: Live and work wherever you like
- 💻 Home office setup: Laptop + Home office setup budget
- ☕️ Work smarter: Get some extra cash for a co-working space or a coffee shop work
- ✈️ Retreats: Company get-togethers abroad (subject to COVID limitations)
- ⛺️ Minimum vacation: At least 2 weeks/year
Perks for the future
- 🏦 Invest: Participation in the company’s stock option scheme
- 📚 Knowledge budget: Get a budget for free books and audiobooks
- 🍼 Family leave: 3 months of family leave for all parents
- ⛑ Health budget: Get extra cash towards health insurance with the insurer you choose
- 💰 Retirement: 401(k) With 100% company match, up to 4% on annual pay (or an equivalent scheme, depending on your country)
We know how stressful, competitive, and time-sensitive a hiring process can get, so we make it a priority to be as transparent and considerate as possible, and we keep our candidates informed of their status all throughout the process.
We don't do whiteboard/algorithm interviews. We'll talk about things you've previously worked on and then do a work trial for a week – you'll be paid as a contractor for this.
To apply, fill out the form on this page.
Tradologics is an equal opportunity employer and bans discrimination and harassment of any kind. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regards to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital or partnership status, family or parental status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Tradologics will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.