← Careers / Open Positions
Senior DevOps Engineer
📍 Remote (EU/ME Timezone) / ⏱ Full-time
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to help us build functional systems that improve the customer experience. You will be responsible for deploying product updates, identifying production issues, and implementing integrations that meet our platform's needs.
Ultimately, you will execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately and securely.
You should be very familiar with cloud technologies, containerization (Kubernetes/Docker), Linux systems, and networking. If you have a solid background in software engineering and are familiar with Node.js, Python, Bash, and SQL - we’d love to speak with you.
Our tech stack includes:
- Build and sett up new development tools and infrastructure
- Work on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Design and implement low-latency and performant applications
- Implement security and data protection practices
- Actively participate in service and process management meetings
- Test and examining code written by others and analyzing results
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Deploy updates and fixes
- Provide Level 3 technical support
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Develop scripts to automate visualization
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- Work with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Fluent in English
- Based in the EU timezone
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- Experience with Cloud technology (AWS, GC, Azure, etc)
- Proficient with git and git workflows
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Problem-solving attitude
- Self-motivated and hold a proactive attitude
- Detail-oriented and goal-oriented
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced work environment
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Desire to learn new ideas and a lot of enthusiasm
- Must be a student of Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
Working at Tradologics
Tradologics is an ambitious startup, led by people who share a vision to enable greater access to financial markets by removing many of the roadblocks faced by traders and potential traders on the way to automate their trading.
Tradologics is what happens when a market's need to facilitate trading meets a passion for efficiency, smart technologies, and innovation.
Where will I work?
Tradologics is a fully remote team, spread across the globe. As a member of our team, you will be invited to work wherever you're happiest and most productive. That being said, we often have timezone preferences when hiring, as some teams work better when they can communicate synchronously for a few hours several days of the week.
We believe in self-directed work and autonomy. We hire passionate, responsible people, and we expect them to deliver without having someone tapping on their shoulders.
Transparency is one of our core values. We believe that it builds trust and holds us accountable. Compensation aims to be competitive for your role, location, level, experience, and contract type, and our annual compensation and bonus formulas are readily available for everyone in Tradologics.
Perks and benefits
Our focus with perks and benefits is to offer everything teammates need to do their best, healthiest work and keep developing their craft.
Perks for the now
- 💵 Competitive salary: Our salary formula adjusts to your cost of living and experience
- 🏝 Work remotely: Live and work wherever you like
- 💻 Home office setup: Laptop + Home office setup budget
- ☕️ Work smarter: Get some extra cash for a co-working space or a coffee shop work
- ✈️ Retreats: Company get-togethers abroad (subject to COVID limitations)
- ⛺️ Minimum vacation: At least 2 weeks/year
Perks for the future
- 🏦 Invest: Participation in the company’s stock option scheme
- 📚 Knowledge budget: Get a budget for free books and audiobooks
- 🍼 Family leave: 3 months of family leave for all parents
- ⛑ Health budget: Get extra cash towards health insurance with the insurer you choose
- 💰 Retirement: 401(k) With 100% company match, up to 4% on annual pay (or an equivalent scheme, depending on your country)
We know how stressful, competitive, and time-sensitive a hiring process can get, so we make it a priority to be as transparent and considerate as possible, and we keep our candidates informed of their status all throughout the process.
We don't do whiteboard/algorithm interviews. We'll talk about things you've previously worked on and then do a work trial for a week – you'll be paid as a contractor for this.
To apply, fill out the form on this page.
Tradologics is an equal opportunity employer and bans discrimination and harassment of any kind. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regards to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital or partnership status, family or parental status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Tradologics will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.