← Careers / Open Positions
Customer Support Specialist
📍 Remote (US/EU Timezone) / ⏱ Full-time
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to assist our customers with technical problems when using our products and services.
Responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions, and guiding customers through the features and functionalities of our products. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our clients’ trust.
Ultimately, you will help establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support during all sales and after-sales procedures.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way email or chat
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Analyze and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users)
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- Monitor customer complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
- Assist in training junior Customer Support Representatives
- Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role
- Familiarity with our industry is a plus
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools
- Understanding of how CRM systems work
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Patience when handling tough cases
- BSc in Information Technology or relevant diploma
Working at Tradologics
Tradologics is an ambitious startup, led by people who share a vision to enable greater access to financial markets by removing many of the roadblocks faced by traders and potential traders on the way to automate their trading.
Tradologics is what happens when a market's need to facilitate trading meets a passion for efficiency, smart technologies, and innovation.
Where will I work?
Tradologics is a fully remote team, spread across the globe. As a member of our team, you will be invited to work wherever you're happiest and most productive. That being said, we often have timezone preferences when hiring, as some teams work better when they can communicate synchronously for a few hours several days of the week.
We believe in self-directed work and autonomy. We hire passionate, responsible people, and we expect them to deliver without having someone tapping on their shoulders.
Transparency is one of our core values. We believe that it builds trust and holds us accountable. Compensation aims to be competitive for your role, location, level, experience, and contract type, and our annual compensation and bonus formulas are readily available for everyone in Tradologics.
Perks and benefits
Our focus with perks and benefits is to offer everything teammates need to do their best, healthiest work and keep developing their craft.
Perks for the now
- 💵 Competitive salary: Our salary formula adjusts to your cost of living and experience
- 🏝 Work remotely: Live and work wherever you like
- 💻 Home office setup: Laptop + Home office setup budget
- ☕️ Work smarter: Get some extra cash for a co-working space or a coffee shop work
- ✈️ Retreats: Company get-togethers abroad (subject to COVID limitations)
- ⛺️ Minimum vacation: At least 2 weeks/year
Perks for the future
- 🏦 Invest: Participation in the company’s stock option scheme
- 📚 Knowledge budget: Get a budget for free books and audiobooks
- 🍼 Family leave: 3 months of family leave for all parents
- ⛑ Health budget: Get extra cash towards health insurance with the insurer you choose
- 💰 Retirement: 401(k) With 100% company match, up to 4% on annual pay (or an equivalent scheme, depending on your country)
We know how stressful, competitive, and time-sensitive a hiring process can get, so we make it a priority to be as transparent and considerate as possible, and we keep our candidates informed of their status all throughout the process.
We don't do whiteboard/algorithm interviews. We'll talk about things you've previously worked on and then do a work trial for a week – you'll be paid as a contractor for this.
To apply, fill out the form on this page.
Tradologics is an equal opportunity employer and bans discrimination and harassment of any kind. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regards to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital or partnership status, family or parental status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Tradologics will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.