← Careers / Open Positions
Customer Education Manager
📍 Remote (EU/ME Timezones) / ⏱ Full-time
At Tradologics, we're creating a new type of product category in the FinTech space aimed to empower companies and individuals by providing them with the world’s most powerful, versatile, and cost-effective trading ecosystem.
The Customer Education Manager role is an individual contributor role that influences the success of every one of our customers.
As our Customer Education Manager, you'll build and execute our customer onboarding and training programs. You will be responsible for creating content and learning paths that drive product engagement by helping customers achieve their goals – which will lead to higher customer retention, reduced churn, and increased customer satisfaction.
In addition to the above, you'll spearhead our online community where you'll moderate conversations, engage with customers, and work with our customer support and success team to help customers.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
- Develop a strategy to build a world-class Customer Education Program (in-product journey messaging, educational email series, online training, online help centers, and instructor-led classroom-style training)
- Create a robust library of self-help content, including but not limited to: webinars, tutorials, e-learning courses, and videos
- Design and oversee an on-demand education infrastructure - selecting, negotiating, implementing, operationalizing, and maintaining learning management system and additional tech stack needs for education programs
- Create learning paths and learning objectives for customers
- Own and evolve the customer education roadmap. Conduct surveys and analyze responses to continually improve training content & delivery
- Spearhead the Tradologics community (moderate and respond to comments and customer queries, create achievement levels to recognize accomplishments, engage with customers, etc)
We're still small, so all the material that's useful for training our customers will be a huge asset for internal training as well, you'll have a hand in building those programs out as well.
- Work experience as a community manager, teaching assistant, or customer success
- Experience with trading (stocks, crypto, or forex)
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Fluent in English with excellent communication skills - both writing and verbal
- Based in an EU/ME timezone (UTC-1 - UTC+3)
Working at Tradologics
Tradologics is an ambitious startup, led by people who share a vision to enable greater access to financial markets by removing many of the roadblocks faced by traders and potential traders on the way to automate their trading.
Tradologics is what happens when a market's need to facilitate trading meets a passion for efficiency, smart technologies, and innovation.
Where will I work?
Tradologics is a fully remote team, spread across the globe. As a member of our team, you will be invited to work wherever you're happiest and most productive. That being said, we often have timezone preferences when hiring, as some teams work better when they can communicate synchronously for a few hours several days of the week.
We believe in self-directed work and autonomy. We hire passionate, responsible people, and we expect them to deliver without having someone tapping on their shoulders.
Transparency is one of our core values. We believe that it builds trust and holds us accountable. Compensation aims to be competitive for your role, location, level, experience, and contract type, and our annual compensation and bonus formulas are readily available for everyone in Tradologics.
Perks and benefits
Our focus with perks and benefits is to offer everything teammates need to do their best, healthiest work and keep developing their craft.
Perks for the now
- 💵 Competitive salary: Our salary formula adjusts to your cost of living and experience
- 🏝 Work remotely: Live and work wherever you like
- 💻 Home office setup: Laptop + Home office setup budget
- ☕️ Work smarter: Get some extra cash for a co-working space or a coffee shop work
- ✈️ Retreats: Company get-togethers abroad (subject to COVID limitations)
- ⛺️ Minimum vacation: At least 2 weeks/year
Perks for the future
- 🏦 Invest: Participation in the company’s stock option scheme
- 📚 Knowledge budget: Get a budget for free books and audiobooks
- 🍼 Family leave: 3 months of family leave for all parents
- ⛑ Health budget: Get extra cash towards health insurance with the insurer you choose
- 💰 Retirement: 401(k) With 100% company match, up to 4% on annual pay (or an equivalent scheme, depending on your country)
We know how stressful, competitive, and time-sensitive a hiring process can get, so we make it a priority to be as transparent and considerate as possible, and we keep our candidates informed of their status all throughout the process.
We don't do whiteboard/algorithm interviews. We'll talk about things you've previously worked on and then do a work trial for a week – you'll be paid as a contractor for this.
To apply, fill out the form on this page.
Tradologics is an equal opportunity employer and bans discrimination and harassment of any kind. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regards to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital or partnership status, family or parental status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Tradologics will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.