← Careers / Open Positions
📍 Remote (US/EU Timezone) / ⏱ Full-time
We are looking for a qualified Community manager to join our team. If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, PR, and promotional events, we would like to meet you.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content. You should be a "people person" with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Provide engaging text, image, and video content for social media accounts
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR, and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency
- Liaise with Development and Sales departments to stay updated on new products and features
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals, and journalists
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Proven work experience as a community manager
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. managing an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series, and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Hands-on experience with social media management for brands
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field is a plus
🚨 Please attach/link to a short (webcam) video of you, explaining why you're a good fit for this role. This is a requirement as making videos will be part of your ongoing work. We will not respond otherwise.
Working at Tradologics
Tradologics is an ambitious startup, led by people who share a vision to enable greater access to financial markets by removing many of the roadblocks faced by traders and potential traders on the way to automate their trading.
Tradologics is what happens when a market's need to facilitate trading meets a passion for efficiency, smart technologies, and innovation.
Where will I work?
Tradologics is a fully remote team, spread across the globe. As a member of our team, you will be invited to work wherever you're happiest and most productive. That being said, we often have timezone preferences when hiring, as some teams work better when they can communicate synchronously for a few hours several days of the week.
We believe in self-directed work and autonomy. We hire passionate, responsible people, and we expect them to deliver without having someone tapping on their shoulders.
Transparency is one of our core values. We believe that it builds trust and holds us accountable. Compensation aims to be competitive for your role, location, level, experience, and contract type, and our annual compensation and bonus formulas are readily available for everyone in Tradologics.
Perks and benefits
Our focus with perks and benefits is to offer everything teammates need to do their best, healthiest work and keep developing their craft.
Perks for the now
- 💵 Competitive salary: Our salary formula adjusts to your cost of living and experience
- 🏝 Work remotely: Live and work wherever you like
- 💻 Home office setup: Laptop + Home office setup budget
- ☕️ Work smarter: Get some extra cash for a co-working space or a coffee shop work
- ✈️ Retreats: Company get-togethers abroad (subject to COVID limitations)
- ⛺️ Minimum vacation: At least 2 weeks/year
Perks for the future
- 🏦 Invest: Participation in the company’s stock option scheme
- 📚 Knowledge budget: Get a budget for free books and audiobooks
- 🍼 Family leave: 3 months of family leave for all parents
- ⛑ Health budget: Get extra cash towards health insurance with the insurer you choose
- 💰 Retirement: 401(k) With 100% company match, up to 4% on annual pay (or an equivalent scheme, depending on your country)
We know how stressful, competitive, and time-sensitive a hiring process can get, so we make it a priority to be as transparent and considerate as possible, and we keep our candidates informed of their status all throughout the process.
We don't do whiteboard/algorithm interviews. We'll talk about things you've previously worked on and then do a work trial for a week – you'll be paid as a contractor for this.
To apply, fill out the form on this page.
Tradologics is an equal opportunity employer and bans discrimination and harassment of any kind. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regards to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital or partnership status, family or parental status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Tradologics will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.