← Careers / Open Positions
📍 Remote (US/EU Timezone) / ⏱ Full-time
We are looking to hire a talented a versatile backend developer who is a good problem solver and has a passion for coding.
You will be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
Our tech stack includes:
- Architect, implement and maintain solutions across the backend
- Develop through the full scope of backend integration, from API creation to database interaction and schema planning
- Utilize a multitude of different languages & technologies to deliver solutions
- Ensure that our products, applications, and systems work correctly
- Develop and maintain a scalable and reliable architecture based on micro-services (using the tech stack mentioned above)
- Working with top trending technologies, proposing new initiatives and improvements for our current platform
- Involved in the product development, working next to the frontend and product team
- Actively proposing new ideas about how to solve specific problems or improve the systems we currently have
- Fluent in English
- Based in the EU timezone
- Minimum one year of experience in software or web development
- Experience with Cloud technology (AWS, GC, Azure, etc)
- Experience in building scalable & extensible services
- Self-motivated and hold a proactive attitude
- You automate anything you might possibly have to do twice
- Detail-oriented and goal-oriented
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced work environment
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Desire to learn new ideas and a lot of enthusiasm
- Must be a student of Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- 2+ years of practical operational experience in a similar engineering role.
Working at Tradologics
Tradologics is an ambitious startup, led by people who share a vision to enable greater access to financial markets by removing many of the roadblocks faced by traders and potential traders on the way to automate their trading.
Tradologics is what happens when a market's need to facilitate trading meets a passion for efficiency, smart technologies, and innovation.
Where will I work?
Tradologics is a fully remote team, spread across the globe. As a member of our team, you will be invited to work wherever you're happiest and most productive. That being said, we often have timezone preferences when hiring, as some teams work better when they can communicate synchronously for a few hours several days of the week.
We believe in self-directed work and autonomy. We hire passionate, responsible people, and we expect them to deliver without having someone tapping on their shoulders.
Transparency is one of our core values. We believe that it builds trust and holds us accountable. Compensation aims to be competitive for your role, location, level, experience, and contract type, and our annual compensation and bonus formulas are readily available for everyone in Tradologics.
Perks and benefits
Our focus with perks and benefits is to offer everything teammates need to do their best, healthiest work and keep developing their craft.
Perks for the now
- 💵 Competitive salary: Our salary formula adjusts to your cost of living and experience
- 🏝 Work remotely: Live and work wherever you like
- 💻 Home office setup: Laptop + Home office setup budget
- ☕️ Work smarter: Get some extra cash for a co-working space or a coffee shop work
- ✈️ Retreats: Company get-togethers abroad (subject to COVID limitations)
- ⛺️ Minimum vacation: At least 2 weeks/year
Perks for the future
- 🏦 Invest: Participation in the company’s stock option scheme
- 📚 Knowledge budget: Get a budget for free books and audiobooks
- 🍼 Family leave: 3 months of family leave for all parents
- ⛑ Health budget: Get extra cash towards health insurance with the insurer you choose
- 💰 Retirement: 401(k) With 100% company match, up to 4% on annual pay (or an equivalent scheme, depending on your country)
We know how stressful, competitive, and time-sensitive a hiring process can get, so we make it a priority to be as transparent and considerate as possible, and we keep our candidates informed of their status all throughout the process.
We don't do whiteboard/algorithm interviews. We'll talk about things you've previously worked on and then do a work trial for a week – you'll be paid as a contractor for this.
To apply, fill out the form on this page.
Tradologics is an equal opportunity employer and bans discrimination and harassment of any kind. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regards to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital or partnership status, family or parental status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Tradologics will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.