← Careers / Open Positions
Junior Full-Stack Developer
📍 Remote (US/EU Timezone) / ⏱ Full-time
We are looking to hire junior full-stack developers to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a junior full-stack developer intern, you will learn by working on various parts of the development life cycle of our applications. You'll write code, maintain applications, address bugs, and deploy new features and enhancements. You'll work hand-in-hand with senior developers to create robust software solutions.
You should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Our tech stack includes:
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Fluent in English
- Based in the EU timezone
- Minimum one year of experience as a full-stack development
- Detail-oriented and goal-oriented
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced work environment
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Desire to learn new ideas and a lot of enthusiasm
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL/PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis), web servers (e.g. Apache/Nginx) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
Working at Tradologics
Tradologics is an ambitious startup, led by people who share a vision to enable greater access to financial markets by removing many of the roadblocks faced by traders and potential traders on the way to automate their trading.
Tradologics is what happens when a market's need to facilitate trading meets a passion for efficiency, smart technologies, and innovation.
Where will I work?
Tradologics is a fully remote team, spread across the globe. As a member of our team, you will be invited to work wherever you're happiest and most productive. That being said, we often have timezone preferences when hiring, as some teams work better when they can communicate synchronously for a few hours several days of the week.
We believe in self-directed work and autonomy. We hire passionate, responsible people, and we expect them to deliver without having someone tapping on their shoulders.
Transparency is one of our core values. We believe that it builds trust and holds us accountable. Compensation aims to be competitive for your role, location, level, experience, and contract type, and our annual compensation and bonus formulas are readily available for everyone in Tradologics.
Perks and benefits
Our focus with perks and benefits is to offer everything teammates need to do their best, healthiest work and keep developing their craft.
Perks for the now
- 💵 Competitive salary: Our salary formula adjusts to your cost of living and experience
- 🏝 Work remotely: Live and work wherever you like
- 💻 Home office setup: Laptop + Home office setup budget
- ☕️ Work smarter: Get some extra cash for a co-working space or a coffee shop work
- ✈️ Retreats: Company get-togethers abroad (subject to COVID limitations)
- ⛺️ Minimum vacation: At least 2 weeks/year
Perks for the future
- 🏦 Invest: Participation in the company’s stock option scheme
- 📚 Knowledge budget: Get a budget for free books and audiobooks
- 🍼 Family leave: 3 months of family leave for all parents
- ⛑ Health budget: Get extra cash towards health insurance with the insurer you choose
- 💰 Retirement: 401(k) With 100% company match, up to 4% on annual pay (or an equivalent scheme, depending on your country)
We know how stressful, competitive, and time-sensitive a hiring process can get, so we make it a priority to be as transparent and considerate as possible, and we keep our candidates informed of their status all throughout the process.
We don't do whiteboard/algorithm interviews. We'll talk about things you've previously worked on and then do a work trial for a week – you'll be paid as a contractor for this.
To apply, fill out the form on this page.
Tradologics is an equal opportunity employer and bans discrimination and harassment of any kind. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regards to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital or partnership status, family or parental status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Tradologics will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.